Training and Placement
Training and Placement of ATIM is proud to have a vibrant Training and Placement department, which takes care of honing the minds of the students to face the competitive world with desired skills, courage and confidence. We have been successful in creating an excellent Academia-Industry rapport and are proud that our students have been able to bag good internship opportunities and jobs in leading and reputed giants in the industry firmament. Our Objectives Function with a high degree of Professionalism Nurture Cordial Relationship with Companies Inviting Industry Experts to enrich knowledge base of students Alumni Interactions for career guidance Conduct Periodic in-house and outsourced Training sessions Motivational Talks for students Best Job & Internship opportunity for students Arrange Industrial Visits and Vocational Training for students
Training and Placement Cell is to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill, and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry.
- To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions
- Maintaining and regularly updating the database of students. Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
- Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
- Arranging periodic meetings with Human Resources Department of companies and TPO's to promote recruitments.
- To assist students for industrial training at the end of the fourth and sixth semester.
- To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To act as a link between students, alumni, and the employment community.
- To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
- Highlighting articles on departmental notice boards regarding Competitive & Industrial Career Opportunities.
- Inform students about the available job opportunities in government sectors and off campus drives.
- Arranging Motivational Talks.
- Conducting Psychometric Test.
- Conducting Expectation Management Workshops.
- Conducting Personality Development Programs
- Conducting Skill Imbibing Programs